goldcore.com / By Mark O’Byrne / March 7, 2017
Gold Investing 101 – Beware eBay, Collectibles and “Pure” Gold Coins that are Gold Plated (Part I)
- Investors looking to gold again but gold buyers need to exert caution
- ‘Wolves of Wall Street’ ready to hungrily gobble up life savings of unsuspecting ‘widows and orphans’
- Like all markets are few bad apples in gold market
- Need to do due diligence on company buying from
- Avoid companies marketing gold plated coins as “pure gold” coins
- Collectible coins do not capture the value of gold and are not safe havens
- Not liquid and pricing similar to art market
- Own gold bullion coins as insurance, to reduce counter party risk and to preserve wealth
Last year gold demand reached a three-year high and the gold price finished up 8% in dollars, 13% in euros and 31% in British pounds.
2017 has picked up where 2016 left off. Uncertainty with regard to both the political and financial outlook and a growing demand to hold assets outside of the banking system is seeing safe haven demand for gold and gold is 6% higher in dollars and by more in other currencies.
Read more ... source: The Bitcoin Channel
News from Darknet
Let's block ads! (Why?)
Powered by Bitcoin Central