Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
deviantinvestor.com / by Gary Christenson / February 9, 2017
The next time you:
- Pay your mortgage, which is mostly interest;
- Pay your outrageously large auto or student loan;
- Pay an exorbitant amount for health insurance;
- Pay an even larger co-pay for a minor hospital procedure;
- Buy groceries for $100 and compare that purchase to what $100 bought in 1971;
- Realize that a four person family’s share of the U. S. national debt is nearly one-quarter million dollars …
Consider the costs of fiat paper currencies, deficit spending, central banking and … dragon maintenance.
A long time ago and far, far away outlaws raided a village and stole food, gold and women. The angry villagers could do little to protect their village except pray to their gods.
A large and fearsome dragon descended into the village square answering their prayers. The dragon agreed to protect the village in return for food.
Read more ... source: The Bitcoin Channel
Let's block ads! (Why?)
Powered by Bitcoin Central